Monday, April 11, 2011

"A Peace of Heaven"

During our vacation we stayed at a 2 bedroom cabin called "A Peace of Heaven".  It included 2 king size beds, hot tub, 2 level balcony, jacuzzi tub (huge), air hockey, and a pool table.  Pretty cool!  Here are a few pictures from hanging around the cabin :)

These were from driving up the side of the mountain to get to our neighborhood of cabins...which by the way was a huge negative for us.  It totally defeats the purpose of having that secluded cabin feeling when you can here the conversations next door while your in the hot tub.  So I wanted to show how close together they actually were.  And as I was typing this, I realized that I never actually took a picture of the outside of our cabin!



Looking up to the loft which included 2 twin beds.  Kaylee just thought the ladder was the coolest thing!








"Sisssssssy...Sissy....Sisssy???"  (Kaylee looking for Alyse out on the balcony)
 "Hi Sissy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment