Since we have last spoke, Alyse has graduated from her 2nd grade year and will be entering 3rd grade on August 9th at Towne Meadow Elementary in Carmel, IN. We also have had a cookout at mom's for Memorial Day (which I forgot my camera), Kaylee's first dentist appointment, Jason's baby cousin, BriAnna turned "Sweet 16", Alyse and I started a daily bible study together, I started "Play-Dates In the Park" with the stay at home mom's from church, took the girls to a PBS Kids Festival and Strawberry Festival, Kaylee turned 1 1/2 yrs old, we've had family out to stay 2 weekends in June which was a blast, Father's Day, PaPa's birthday, Uncle Wee's birthday, Uncle Ryan's birthday, Race Day (which we didn't do anything), Kaylee's first ER run because of two ear infections, Kaylee's first scraped knee caused by my brilliance, AND Summer Break at our church for which I was a lead teacher for the 3-5yr olds........wow, that's a lot!! (and I'm sure there is more that I have missed)
The following pictures are slightly random however are from some of the activities from the past month and a half.
Kaylee at one of Alyse's last softball games.
Alyse pitching in one of her last games. Which by the way, the name was changed from "Maroon Baboons" to "The Dr Peppers" :)
"Play Date In The Park"
Alyse and her friend Naomi Stewart.
The PBS Kids Festival, it was so crowded that this was the only picture that I took. I bought the girls a balloon and Kaylee ripped off the stick :)
At the Strawberry Festival in Johnson County had a big chopper.
Alyse got a free bike helmet!
One sleepy baby...
And here are some just foolin' around!
Thanks and come again soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment