Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Johnson County Fair

Yes, we are those crazy people that attempted to go to the fair.  I love the fair...the food, the atmosphere, the lights at night, and the rides.  Always have great memories from when I was younger hanging out with friends at the fairs!  So Nana and I tried to take Kaylee today but needless to say, it didn't last long.  It was way too hot!
Eating some french fries!


Her obsession with balls is finally paying off.  Yes ladies and gentleman, it is a fish.  She threw her ping pong ball and it landed in a fish bowl.  What are the chances!! :)  And she loves her "fishy"...keeps trying to squeeze it!
She then wanted to see the horses on the carousel but once we got on, she didn't want to ride.




And that was about it.  We came, we ate, we rode, and we left!  And we left with a "fishy"!



Tomorrow, we hit the pool!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment