Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The "poop"!

WARNING!! - If you have a weak stomach, DO NOT continue!



So the past couple of days Kaylee has been running a fever and been extremely clingy. She isn't showing any other signs of sickness so I'm assuming its her teeth.
After a few hours of whining and hanging on me, I figured we'd take a bath early and get ready for bed. I run her bath water just like normal, stick her in, and playtime begins. But low and behold, the next thing I know...I see the "face". Any parent knows what the "face" means. You then have about 10 seconds to decide what you want to do. Do you quickly get the child out of the tub in hopes to make it to a diaper or possibly hold her over the toilet? Or do you let the child continue to "do the deed" in the tub and have to clean it afterwards? After making your decision, you then have maybe another 10 seconds to make it happen. At which I unfortunately did not have. 8 seconds into my rapid decision making, the "deed was done".
After properly cleaning Kaylee I dressed her, gave her a bottle, and laid her down early. It was then that I began the clean up process. It is days like these that I realize God has such a great sense of humor. And can only imagine His giggles as I was gagging attempting to bleach my tub last night! But in these small disgusting mishaps of having children, I still manage to see the joys and delights of having them! Wouldn't change it for the world! I love my Kaylee Bug!


Again, if you have a weak stomach, do not continue!  But it I wanted to share my great night with all of you!




Gotta love being a parent, I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment