Christmas Eve we went to our evening service at church. Always nice! When we got home I quickly whipped up more cookies and the girls helped cut them out. Which by the way a 2yr old and flour do not mix well. It was everywhere!! Wish I had the camera handy then but didn't want it to get dirty. So they baked and the girls got ready for bed. When they were done we decorated...or in Kaylee's words "I eat cookie!"The girls quitely went to bed and awaited Mr St. Nick ;)
I snuck downstairs early to snap a few pictures before the woke up. I'm glad I did because you couldn't see the family room floor for a couple of days! Santa was very generous and really needs to stop ;)
Kaylee very 1st baseball mit and ball, it's pink of course!
Alyse opening the desk for her room and the computer.
Opening her pretty dresses, high heels, and jewelry.
A LIV doll for Alyse.
A Caillou fireman set :)
The new Headbanz game she had been asking for.
Playing with a baby with her new monkey slippers on :)
A Yo Gabba Gabba boombox...mom is sooo good!!
Daddy beginning the opening process.
Alyse looking at the scrapbook that I made her.
Mr Potatoe Head!
And Alyse's first cell phone :)
Playing after breakfast and watching Curious George!





No comments:
Post a Comment