Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting Creative

One of the plans for me to become a stay-at-home mom was that I would eventually do a little bit of child care on the side. Well after I got to thinking...we really don't have a place for children to play. So after talking to Jason this week, I have stolen half of his basement! We really hadn't done much to the basement since we moved in except for move the big screen TV down there and the big couch. We decided to split the room and make a playroom...how creative!

Here are some before pictures. I bought a couple cheap bookcases at Target for $20 and eventually we'll get there.



I still have a few things I want to move around and fix. And unfortunately after 9 months, I STILL have tubs that I need to unpack. But Daddy will have his "Man Cave" and the girls will have a playroom!! Go Mommy!!




Alyse playing and Kaylee-Bug discovering her new padded tiles..."look at all the colors!"




More pictures to come of the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment